I think texting has made the way we communicate much easier;
it’s an easy and convenient way to keep in touch with others. You can easily
communicate with someone without having to make a call, especially when you are
in school or at work, texting makes it simple. But, in the other hand it can
also be a dangerous habit… how many times have you seen people talking or
texting while driving?? Sometimes we don’t realize the risks we are taking by
doing this, but it can be as dangerous as driving under the influence. We can easily
get distracted when sending a text, those few seconds we take our eyes off the
road can lead to an accident. I used to do this a lot, I would always be texting
while driving…. there was a few times where I could have crashed just for a
simple text. I even got a ticket once for talking on the phone while driving. Texting
is a great tool, it’s definitely a great way of communication, but we just need
to be responsible and make good use of it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way when it comes to texting and driving. I'm from an older generation so I'm not a big fan of it. I worry about my daughter alot, who is extremely fast at texting. I think anyone who text while driving is taking a risk
ReplyDeleteTexting does indeed make life a lot easier. texting is a very easy way to stay connected with everyone in your life as well.
ReplyDeleteTexting is very convenient, but like you said it can also be dangerous. A lot of car accidents happen because of people texting while driving.
ReplyDeleteThe ticket for texting while driving should be like 2,000 dollars maybe that way people will stop texting and driving....
ReplyDeleteWell said. i agree with everything you have said.
ReplyDeleteVery good point I totally agree with you.
ReplyDeleteI agree and admit, I've almost crashed a few times because of a text. A great tool but you should be responsible.
ReplyDelete