Monday, April 22, 2013

Important People


Important People

I would be writing about three people who have been important to me and whom have helped me become a better person. The first of them is my dad Gilberto, a tall man with curly hair and a really strong character. He has been an important person in my life not only because he is my dad, but because he has taught me many things throughout my life. He taught me that family is the most precious gift and that sometimes you have to sacrifice many things to support your family. I have learned from him to never give up and to work hard.

                 The second person that has been really important in my life is my brother. His name is Gabriel, an extremely shy person, but with a tremendous generous hearth. He was the one that got me into playing soccer because we would always go play when we were kids. I really admire him because he was able to overcome an addiction to drugs. I know he was not a bad person, but drugs had a negative effect on him. He was going in the wrong path, but was able to overcome it and straighten his life. He has been important because I have learned that no matter what there is always hope ahead.

                Lastly, I would mention my girlfriend Rebecca, a beautiful woman who has definitely been a blessed to me. She is tall (she is always on her heels) with long hair and an amazing body. She has a great personality; she is really outgoing and has always something that would make you laugh. Over the past three years we have been to many different places, just to mention a few. Las Vegas a couple times, Ensenada, Yucatan, Cancun and hopefully Europe next year. She has been really important not only because I have found a great woman, but because she has motivated me to go back to school and become a better person. I am just thankful to have these three people in my life, each of them have made an impact in my life and have help me become the person  I am today.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you found someone you love very much. It's a great feeling and who better to travel with than the one you love.

    ReplyDelete